Hi everybody!
Welcome to our blog.
The above picture was taken on our TEN year anniversary. That's right! We celebrated our ten year anniversary a few weeks ago! And look at all the joy and cuteness that has come in the last ten years. Priceless.
This blog is mostly brought to you by our kiddos, although Dad and I will make an appearance every now and then. They want to do it (especially K and T) and so I say, go for it. As for me, for those of you who have been following our website, you know how good I am at making time to update!
So enjoy!
A note: you will notice that we decided not to use full names here and not our last name at all... (call me paranoid, but oh well) So please, if you leave us a comment, use our initials there too. :) And if you want to link to our blog, fine, but please don't use our family name there either.
Thanks for humoring me. :)
-Mom (of the 6 little animals :)
(the name "6 little animals" was chosen by my kiddos and how appropriate! They are very often a family of animals, and the animals are varied.
Here's a story to illustrate: the other day C called me grandma. "Did you just call me grandma?" I asked him teasingly, to which he replied very seriously:
"Yes. I'm a baby crab. And K[] is the mommy crab. And YOU are the grandma crab."
1 comment:
How fun! Your "6 little animals" sure are cute. I look forward to their posts now and again! Love you ALL!
Post a Comment